Massage Services and Rates
Call/text (360) 701-4183 now to make your appointment!
Looking for a great massage? You’ve come to the right place! I specialize in stress relief and relaxation/wellness massage. Aches and pains from over-use or just daily living? I can help with those, too.
All of my massages use either a silky smooth skin conditioning/moisturizing lotion, natural jojoba oil (an excellent moisturizing agent), and/or massage oil with CBD/THC (less than 0.3% THC, which is non-intoxicating).
I have a simplified menu of services – you can choose from either a customized 60-minute session or a customized 90-minute session.
Because I want you to experience the best services that I have to offer, I might use any or all of the following add-ons (with your consent) to ensure you get your needs met – and never any extra charge!
- Hot towels – help relax your muscles
- Aromatherapy with pure essential oils – if you are allergic to certain oils, be sure to let me know so that I can use unscented products on you.
- Heated Himalayan Salt Stones – melt the stress away
- Reiki/Energy Healing – balance out the energy body
- Massage cupping – loosens up the fascia and muscles
- Deep tissue massage – get those knots out
- CBD hemp oil massage on one or two specific areas – with THC up to the legal limits of 0.3% THC per CHABA (Cannabis Health and Beauty Aids) for Massage Therapists in WA State. (This will not get you “high”.)
From the Department of Health website:
May massage therapists use cannabis-infused oils or lotions in their practice?
Items containing 0.3% THC or less are considered hemp or a cannabis health and beauty aid (CHABA). These products are legal for massage therapists to use in their practice. It’s not within the scope of practice for massage therapists in Washington State to use any products, including topical lotions and oils that contain more than 0.3% THC on their clients – regardless of being medical or recreational and regardless of whether the client provides the product.
If you want a specific add-on, be sure to let me know! Many people love to have both the heated Himalayan salt stones and cupping done, and I am happy to do those for the full session time if requested.
And remember, never any extra charge for add-ons!
Call 360-701-4183 if you have any questions, and to book your appointment!
All services are by appointment only.
Please read my Massage Office Policies page prior to your session. Thank you!
Massage Services and Rates
Table Massage Sessions
Table Massage Packages
- 3 – 60-minute massages: $285
- 3 – 90-minute massages: $405
- Packages must be used within 3 months of purchase.
- 6 – 60-minute massages: $550
- 6 – 90-minute massages: $790
- Packages must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- 12 – 60-minute massages: $1,080
- 12 – 90-minute massages: $1,560
- Packages must be used within 12 months of purchase.
Couples Massage Class
Learn how to give a relaxing full body massage to your partner.
Approximately one hour each person, one-on-one private instruction for couples.
Don’t have a partner? Bring a friend!
You get to add the essential oils of your choice to the massage lotion, which you get to take home.
Couples Massage Class: $350 per couple
Reiki (pronounced ray-key) is a gentle yet powerful Japanese technique of energy healing that helps to relax and balance the body/mind/spirit.
The word Reiki itself means universal life force energy, which is found in all things.
Reiki is a wonderful technique to use for relieving anxiety, stress reduction, relaxation, and meditation.
Reiki Session $100
Most sessions are between 45 to 60-minutes long.
For more information on Reiki and Reiki classes, please click here.